Your lie in April Meme Template Screenshot

All right, see you tomorrow!
We are not hubby and wife!
But you have me.
We're all connected.
So you are a girl, after all!
You just leered at me with a dirty look in your eyes!
Kaori Miyazono offers you chocolate
I'm appointing you as his substitute!
Pretty!
Come on, now it's your turn.
Don't make women cry!
Enigmas.. girls are such enigmas..
I'm not interested in girls who aren't in love with me.
First, I was an extra.. now I'm a substitute, huh?
That's why.. I feel so much love for you.
Goodbye..
You messing with me or what?
There's no one who'd ever fall in love with me.
You're so bothersome
Thank you.
Friendship over love, then?
Needless to say, there's jealousy, too.
Okay, that was some crazy mode i went into.
that you called me by my name
He's like a hopeless kid brother, maybe?
Finally got you to laugh!
Do you think you'll remember me at least a little?
Hey, are you serious?

 It's your fault. It's all your fault, all of it.

These are all, for now, we will update more templates soon. Comment down if you want a specific template.

Download other anime templates by clicking here.

Post a Comment

if you have any doubt. Let me know

Previous Post Next Post

ad